Jeanean Rasmussen, PA-C
Jeanean Rasmussen is a board certified Physician Assistant and Athletic Trainer. She did her undergraduate education at Eastern Washington University and Montana State University receiving degrees in Physical Education and Sports Medicine with an emphasis on Athletic Training. Prior to graduate school she worked as an Athletic Trainer at Sonoma State University. She completed her post-graduate training at Pacific University where she received a Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant studies. At Axis Spine, Jeanean will be working closely with Dr. Kent both in the clinic and surgery to provide patients comprehensive spine care.
Jeanean recently relocated to the Inland Northwest from Oregon where she worked for nearly 10 years as an Orthopedic Physician Assistant. She enjoys traveling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and spending time with her family and friends.
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Eastern Washington University and Montana State University
- PA-C, Master of Science, Pacific University
- Orthopedic surgery
Organizations and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- National Athletic Trainer Association