Dr. Adam Mills
Dr. Adam Mills is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Specializing in acute severe low back and neck pain, migraines and soft tissue injury as well as rehabilitation.
Dr. Mills grew up in a small town in rural Colorado. He completed his Bachelor’s degree at Colorado State University in Pueblo, CO. He went on to complete his chiropractic training at Parker University in Dallas, Texas where he graduated in December of 2013. Dr. Mills utilizes chiropractic both for preventative care as well as to address acute injuries and chronic pain. Its non-invasive approach gives patients another tool to regain and maintain their health.
- DC, Parker University, Dallas, TX
- BS in anatomy, Parker University, Dallas, TX
- BS, Colorado State University, Pueblo, CO
Boards and Certifications:
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Idaho State Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- Women’s Board Scholar – Johns Hopkins University
Personal Interests and Hobbies
Dr. Mills enjoys spending time with his wife Hollie. He is an avid fly fisherman enjoying the many beautiful lakes, rivers and streams of North Idaho. Outside of fishing he enjoys camping, hunting, disc golfing and wood working.