Molly Liter, ARNP
Molly Liter received her Masters degree in nursing from Gonzaga University in 2001 and has been a practicing nurse for over 30 years. She is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a family nurse practitioner. She is an active member of the American Society of Pain Management Nursing. Molly has more than 15 years of experience treating chronic pain patients. This includes consultations, which involve recommendations for multidisciplinary treatments, interventional therapies and autonomous medical management. Molly will work closely with Dr. Jameson and Dr. Kent to collaboratively provide the best comprehensive pain treatment plan for each individual patient.
- ARNP, Master of Science in Nursing, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- 15+ years experience and specialty training in Pain Management
Organizations and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing